Residence Permit is one of the main grounds for a foreigner for legal stay in Georgia. Labour residence permit is one of its type issued for implementation of entrepreneurial activities or employment in Georgia to a foreigner who will submit to the Public Service Development Agency a document confirming:
- Entrepreneurial activities or employment in Georgia;
- Certificate confirming that monthly income/salary obtained from entrepreneurial activities or employment in Georgia is not less than five-time amount of minimum subsistence level of an average customer in Georgia;
- Certificate confirming that annual turnover of their employer enterprise/an enterprise established by them (except for the educational institution or medical facilities) is not less than 50,000 GEL per each foreigner seeking the work residence permit.
Annual turnover of an educational institution or medical facility employing a foreigner or established by the foreigner is not less than 35,000 GEL per each foreigner seeking the work residence permit.
The following documents shall be electronically attached to an online application for labour residence permit for entrepreneurial or labour activity in Georgia:
- Copy of a foreigner’s travel document;
- Copy of a document evidencing lawful stay in Georgia;
- Document evidencing labour and entrepreneurial activity (labour contract or other document evidencing employment); if legal income of a foreigner cannot be proven by the aforementioned documents, monthly amount deposited on the personal bank account (including a bank statement) of the foreigner at least fivefold amount of minimum subsistence defined in Georgia, considering the duration of the labour residence permit, shall also be considered as income;
- Certificate proving that monthly income earned by them from entrepreneurial or labour activities in Georgia / labour remuneration is not less than fivefold amount of minimum subsistence defined in Georgia and a document issued by the Revenue Service proving that annual turnover of an enterprise that employs them / enterprise founded by them (except educational or medical institution) is not less than 50,000 GEL for each foreigner applying for residence permit for employment purposes and in case of educational or medical institution, the annual turnover shall be at least 35,000 GEL for each foreigner applying for residence permit for employment purposes;
- 3/4 cm photo.
More information see at Public Service Development Agency